TimberTaste Payment & Security
www.timbertaste.com ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.1. What are the payment options which TimberTaste provides me?
- At TimberTaste you can shop with any of the following options
- Visa, Master Card and American Express Credit Cards.
- Debit card for more than 50 banks.
- Direct Transfer to our Bank Account.
- Cash on delivery (for orders up to Rs. 25000).
2. Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
- We offer Cash on Delivery for orders up to Rs. 25000 (to a select set of pin codes).
3. How do I buy a TimberTaste product on EMI?
- We are soon introducing this facility
3. What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
- For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC.
- For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN handy.
- Absolutely shopping with TimberTaste is completely safe. Transactions with TimberTaste are via the payment gateway PayU, which is both VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The VeriSign Secured® Seal is the most trusted security mark on the Internet. PCI stands for Payment Card Industry and PayU is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
- www.timbertaste.com does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by PayU and subsequently by Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Banks directly without any information passing through us. However we monitor and review transactions on an on-going basis, to identify potentially fraudulent situations and take immediate corrective steps to mitigate/limit any damage caused/likely to be caused from the same.
- The TimberTaste team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone.
- During the payment process using net banking you may be redirected to your bank website. Once your transaction is completed you will be brought back to the TimberTaste website with your order details which you can keep a copy of.
- Never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
- All transactions on www.timbertaste.com will be under the heading of "xxxxxx - www.timbertaste.com" on your Credit Card / Bank statements.
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
- Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement at firstname.lastname@example.org.